Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by dovle <do...@delsyne.ro> on 2001/11/06 08:58:05 UTC

About ejb and apache soap

Hi all ,
I have the apache soap installed on an orion server. If I have some EJBs
(might be session beans or entity beans) can I access them from a client
using soap messages?
More details :
Orion and apache soap on server . The apache soap works fine . I want to
generate on client some xml (soap compliant) to be able to call some EJB
methods (if sessionbean then methods , if entity then setters and getters or
maibe even finders ).

Is this posible? And if so ...
Should I deploy the EJBs different from deploing them in a normal way? Should
I do something more? Where can I find documentation about this?

Thanks ,
dovle