Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Juan Maya <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/30 18:08:10 UTC

Tapestry 5 + Acegi

I am starting to develop a new application with Tapestry 5 and i am amazed,
I have had such a big productivity bust; now i need to integrate acegi to my
app and i was wonder if somebody has explored how to integrate both
frameworks.

Any help would be appreciated it. I am still a newbie with tapestry 5 and i
am not sure where to start.

Thanks

Re: Tapestry 5 + Acegi

Posted by Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com>.
Stephan,

Is there a little snippet of code you can post giving the sense of how
to integrate Tap. 5 and Acegi?  Do you put the security.xml in the app
resources and then get the shared components as IoC services?

Bill

On 5/1/07, Stephan Schwab <sn...@caimito.net> wrote:

> Joshua Jackson-3 wrote:
> >
> > I think creating Tapestry security module would be nice since Acegi is
> > too tightly coupled with Spring.
> >

> Acegi is quite powerful, flexible and support a large number of user
> databases. It would be a big effort to build something similar. You don't
> have to use Spring in your application when you want to use Acegi. You
> simply create Acegi's configuration and forget that you in fact are
> declaring stuff in a Spring application context.
>
> --
> http://www.stephan-schwab.com

"The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."

     -- Traditional

Re: Tapestry 5 + Acegi

Posted by Stephan Schwab <sn...@caimito.net>.

Re: Tapestry 5 + Acegi