Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Kevin <wa...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/14 09:33:18 UTC

Open source summer camp on ccf

At the weekly meeting on Thursday, I mentioned the open source summer camp
of ccf, which is similar to the GSoC activity process.
It is also the mentor who proposes the project and the student applies.
The number of project places is decided by the official, and the community
is also allowed to sponsor the project quota by itself.
This is the registration link: https://wj.qq.com/s2/10175205/e8df/.

Re: Open source summer camp on ccf

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi

You may first sign up for it.

I see a note: Currently GLCC only partially funds projects that are
hosted on GitLink during the camp

Kevin <wa...@gmail.com> 于2022年5月14日周六 17:34写道: