Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by " zhihua.tao" <tz...@solidic.net> on 2017/02/10 02:10:53 UTC

about cannot executable newt.exe

Dear mynewt

       I want to learn and used mynewt os, so I download
incubator-mynewt-newt and read INSTALLING.md file to installed it(newt.exe)
,and then to running newt.ext but newt/newt.exe cannot executable, can you
give me some advise, thanks!

    Download from path: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mynewt-newt.git

       PC: Windows 7, 64bit.

E-mail: tzh@solidic.net

Mobile: 13286655794

Address: 412/A, Mingyou Industry Center,BaoYuan Rd.Shenzhen,Guangdong,China

Website: www.solidic.net

Re: about cannot executable newt.exe

Posted by Simon Ratner <si...@proxy.co>.
That's the one!
The other thing that I haven't gotten to work yet is unittest builds, see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYNEWT-546.

Posted by aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYNEWT-527 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYNEWT-527>

Posted by Simon Ratner <si...@proxy.co>.

Posted by marko kiiskila <ma...@runtime.io>.

Posted by Fabio Utzig <ut...@utzig.org>.

  5. http://github.com/davidgs
  6. http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Re: about cannot executable newt.exe

Posted by "David G. Simmons" <sa...@mac.com>.

Web <https://davidgs.com/> • Blog <https://davidgs.com/davidgs_blog> • Linkedin <http://linkedin.com/in/davidgsimmons> • Twitter <http://twitter.com/TechEvangelist1> • GitHub <http://github.com/davidgs>