Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Fernandes Celinio <cf...@sopragroup.com> on 2009/04/22 22:41:00 UTC

Validation with XML file using Struts 2.0.14 and Webspere 6.1

hi,
I am trying to validate the fields of a JSP using the XML validation.

I have a file ContactAction-validation.xml that holds the controls to be made.
It fails, the validation does not occur.

Is there any known bug using Struts 2.0.14  with Websphere 6.1 ?

Because it works with JBoss 5, so i assume the problem comes from Websphere.

Eventually, any change i need to make in the interceptor validation ? Which params should it take ?

Thanks in advance for your help.