Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Carlos Cruz <ca...@nbtbizcapital.com> on 2014/02/01 04:56:12 UTC

empty environment list

I'm brand new to Apache VCL, I'm trying to follow the instructions in
"Create Base Images" but the environment drop down list is empty. Did I do
something wrong during the installation? Did I miss a step?

In case it makes a difference, I'm trying to add a vSphere 5.0 VM host and
VM

Thanks!

Carlos

Re: empty environment list

Posted by Aaron Coburn <ac...@amherst.edu>.
Welcome, Carlos!

There are a number of possible explanations, and it depends a lot of how far you have gotten with the image creation steps. If you have not yet created an image, then the dropdown list would, of course, be empty. Also, if you have not put a captured image into an image group (Manage Images -> Edit Image Grouping/Mapping), the list would also be empty.

Aaron