Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by ihorps <ih...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/03 23:47:10 UTC

Re: Changing public IgniteCompute API to improve changes in 5037 ticket

hi all

I'd like to ask if somebody is going to continue with a proposal for final
API design here. We have a use-case were map-reduce API with a built-in
affinity feature would be a big benefit for us (project is covering 26
European countries now). Otherwise we have to think how to implement it on
our own (proposal from Valentin K. with "AffinityComputeJob" doesn't look
bad indeed...).

Thank you in advance.