Posted to user@flink.apache.org by C DINESH <di...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/15 01:27:47 UTC

Mongodb_sink

Hello all,

Can we implement TwoPhaseCommitProtocol for mongodb to get EXACTLY_ONCE
semantics. Will there be any limitation for it?

Thanks,
Dinesh.

Re: Mongodb_sink

Posted by lec ssmi <sh...@gmail.com>.
First of all, mongodb itself does not support transactions. But you can
init a buffer to save  each row when  transaction begins, and save all the
buffered records to database  once  when  transaction completes.

C DINESH <di...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月15日周三 上午9:28写道: