Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr> on 2006/02/08 16:29:17 UTC

UDDI (was Re: Question)

I think the easiest way to implement this would be to add such a feature
in the servicemix-common
project that is used by the new jbi compliant components
(servicemix-http and servicemix-jms for BC).
The main reason is that these binding components already accept wsdl
deployments, so that the only
thing to do would be to configure a remote UDDI registry.  When an
endpoint is activated by the component
(due to a service unit deployment), it could register the wsdl in the
remote registry.  Periodically, it could
poll the registry for new wsdl (matching a given  protocol) and register
create new endpoints for them.

This could lead to some interesting features, where the same binding
components (on two different servicemix
instance) could share endpoints (an endpoint activated by a BC would be
automatically discovered by
other servicemix instances), therefore achieving a simple network
amongst the jbi containers.

Cheers,
Guillamue Nodet