Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/16 12:52:24 UTC

Re: ApacheCon 2015

Thanks Adrian.

How did it you experience the event and your session? Would love to hear
from all presenters and attendees how it went down...

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: ApacheCon 2015

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On Thursday, April 16, 2015, Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Adrian.
>
> How did it you experience the event and your session? Would love to hear
> from all presenters and attendees how it went down...
>
> Best regards,
>
> Pierre Smits
>
> *ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
> Services & Solutions for Cloud-
> Based Manufacturing, Professional
> Services and Retail & Trade
> http://www.orrtiz.com
>
> On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 12:41 PM, Adrian Crum <
> adrian.crum@sandglass-software.com <javascript:;>> wrote:
>
> > Here is the slideshow from my presentation at ApacheCon:
> >
> > http://www.sandglass-software.com/products/sandglass/
> > documents/2015_ApacheCon_Reduced.pdf

Super, please remember, if you have not already done it, to upload the
slides
to the cfp site. We try to have all presentations (at least) in one place.

thanks for speaking and participating.
jan i

Re: ApacheCon 2015

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
The OFBiz presentations were informative. It was good to spend time with
fellow community members. After the sessions were over, we spent some
time exchanging ideas and telling "war stories."

The event staff were very helpful and accommodating.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com