Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/21 22:38:42 UTC

JIRA work for 0.1.0

I went through JIRA and assigned a bunch of the tickets to the Myriad 0.1.0
release. Some of them are really low hanging fruit, so I think we can knock
most of these out. As Adam said in the meeting, we'd rather have too many
flagged for the release and pair down rather than miss some. To that end,
please go through the tickets that are still unmarked and set the Fix
Version/s: to Myriad 0.1.0 if you think they should be fixed or by the
release.

Jim

Re: JIRA work for 0.1.0

Posted by Darin Johnson <db...@gmail.com>.
yuliya, jim's right this belongs on JIRA, I only commented here as you
mentioned it.  Let's continue there.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 1:38 PM, yuliya Feldman <yufeldman@yahoo.com.invalid

Re: JIRA work for 0.1.0

Posted by yuliya Feldman <yu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Re: JIRA work for 0.1.0

Posted by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com>.
Gathering back on the release status..

*Blockers*:
- UI for Myriad (PR 28)
- Podling website (PR 30)

*PRs*:
- 7 PRs outstanding (including the above two)

I just reviewed all the PRs. All of them are either ready to ship or very
close.

We just need to spend a few cycles to get them in.

**Can we target to get the PRs merged in by EOD 11/4 ?**

Thanks,
Santosh

Re: JIRA work for 0.1.0

Posted by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com>.

Re: JIRA work for 0.1.0

Posted by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com>.

Re: JIRA work for 0.1.0

Posted by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com>.
I closed MYRIAD-150.

Re: JIRA work for 0.1.0

Posted by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com>.

Re: JIRA work for 0.1.0

Posted by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com>.
Santosh,

Re: JIRA work for 0.1.0

Posted by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com>.
Hello everyone,

Re: JIRA work for 0.1.0

Posted by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com>.

Re: JIRA work for 0.1.0

Posted by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com>.
Darin,

Please put your comments on the Jira ticket.

Re: JIRA work for 0.1.0

Posted by Darin Johnson <db...@gmail.com>.

Re: JIRA work for 0.1.0

Posted by yuliya Feldman <yu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Great list.

Re: JIRA work for 0.1.0

Posted by Darin Johnson <db...@gmail.com>.

Re: JIRA work for 0.1.0

Posted by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com>.
> just didn't want things to be missed..
Jim.. great thinking! Let me know if you see a JIRA that should be in the
show stopper list.

And.. thanks for being an amazing volunteer on the project!

Regards,
Santosh

Re: JIRA work for 0.1.0

Posted by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com>.