Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by omidh <om...@gmx.de> on 2007/05/08 11:58:54 UTC

injecting HTML through a BackingBean

Hi,
I use a RichtextBox in my Portlet, which is using MyFaces.
Now I would like to display the written Text (in the richtextBox Editor)
in some other pages. As you know the Text out of the richtextbox looks like
these:
richtext <strong>RICHTEXT <em>bla&nbsp;&nbsp;

how can I inject these String from a BackingBean into my "generated page"?
is in myfaces or tomahawk a Tag for things like that?

thanks in advance,
Omid

Re: injecting HTML through a BackingBean

Posted by Alexander Wallace <aw...@rwmotloc.com>.
Can I ask you what RichTextBox you are using? I have a need for one
in a jsf portlet and the inputHtml in tobago has bugs and won't work
with safari...

Thanks in advance!

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.

Posted by omidh <om...@gmx.de>.