Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Matt <ma...@telogis.com> on 2011/07/05 20:10:04 UTC

Hot Reload authorizationPlugin from Config File

I searched the archives and found this question asked before on this forum in
2006 (
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Refreshing-authorizationPlugin-config-td2343938.html
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Refreshing-authorizationPlugin-config-td2343938.html
) and again in 2009 (
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/JAAS-authentication-issues-on-ActiveMQ-td2364908.html
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/JAAS-authentication-issues-on-ActiveMQ-td2364908.html
), and in both cases the answer was "no". I am wondering, is there yet a
feature allowing ActiveMQ to reload the authorizationPlugin from the
activemq.xml config file without having to restart the broker?

Re: Hot Reload authorizationPlugin from Config File

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
That's still not implemented. You can check alternatives, like LDAP based
authorization. Also, all contributions are welcomed.

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net