Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Zeigermann, Oliver" <ol...@coremedia.com> on 2007/08/14 20:52:26 UTC

[site] Struggling with the site update for transaction

Folks!

I just can't seem to properly update the transaction site. My problem
is that the common links (included by "&commons;" in navigation.xml)
keep on pointing to Jakarta. I jsut can't find the location where I
would have to change that.

Any hint highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Oliver

Re: Can someone delete an user comment please?

Posted by Sergey Vladimirov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Good day, Clebert,

Norberto Arellano did it.
S.

2007/8/17, Clebert Suconic <cs...@redhat.com>:

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEANUTILS-291
>
> This user messed things up here, asking JBoss question on the wrong
> place..
>
> If someone with admin privileges could please clean this up...
>

> Thanks,
>

> Clebert

Sergey Vladimirov

Can someone delete an user comment please?

Re: [site] Struggling with the site update for transaction

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@zeigermann.de>.
Hey Dennis!

Thanks for helping :)

 However, I still have this problem. Any other idea? Cleaning maven
caches and stuff did not help either. I noticed the build also
succeeds when there is no ../commons-build.

Any other location to define where commons.ent comes from?

Thanks in advance

Oliver

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

--