Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Tian-Jian \"Barabbas\" Jiang@Gmail" <ba...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/20 13:44:11 UTC

What is the explicit HTTP GET URL of tapestry form interaction?

Dear all,

It's me, again. Now I'm curious about what is the explicit HTTP GET URL
of tapestry form interaction. That is, I have a small webapp which is
similar to Tapestry's quickstart example of form or the example of
chapter 2 in Kent Tong's book. And I would like to have an explicit HTTP
GET URL to do some stress testing by some tool like MS Web Application
Stress Tool.

But as I know, Tapestry's MVC model usually hide the cycle between
submitted form parameters and the result page. So I'm not sure if
there's a chance to have something like:

http://foo.org/app?server=bar&bar=X&parameterY=Z

Is it possible?

Thank you. :)

	Sincerely,
Mike

Re: What is the explicit HTTP GET URL of tapestry form interaction?

Posted by Cliff Zhao <zh...@gmail.com>.
I believe that you can. This is not Tapestry-specific.

Posted by "Tian-Jian \"Barabbas\" Jiang@Gmail" <ba...@gmail.com>.
Geoff Longman wrote:
> You can set the 'method' attribute on the Form to GET and see it in
> the browser.
>
> Geoff
Ah, got it! Misunderstood it *again* :(
Thank you very much.