Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2007/09/18 23:33:43 UTC

Please apply the patch for TUSCANY-1658

Can someone please review and apply the patch for TUSCANY-1658 that
I just posted.  This is a replacement for the patch I posted earlier.
It fixes all the issues with the first patch and includes an itest to
verify that the fix is good.  I have done a fulld build with this
patch to verify that there are no problems.  This patch also fixes
TUSCANY-1653. Please check this into the 1.0 branch so that it gets
included in the next 1.0 RC.  Thanks.

   Simon

Re: Please apply the patch for TUSCANY-1658

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Done. :-).

Thanks,
Raymond