Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Jeff Potts <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/14 16:18:54 UTC

Would like to start a cmislib release

There are a number of fixes and small enhancements sitting in cmislib head at the moment. I'd like to start the process of a formal 0.5.1 release. If no one objects, I'll finish testing and cleanup of what's there, gen the docs, stage the artifacts, etc. and then start a vote within the next day or two.

Jeff

Re: Would like to start a cmislib release

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by "Huebel, Jens" <j....@sap.com>.
Sounds good, go ahead!