Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tammyABCD <ta...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/12 19:03:18 UTC

Camel delay when computer disconnect

I have a network of three computers, each computer has an ActiveMQ broker
running (each one has a different queue). When all computers are connected,
the delay between each one receiving the message in 5 seconds. If I stop the
broker in any of them, the other queues connected will receive the message
with a five second delay. However, when one of the queues is disconnected,
there is a 45 seconds delay per message for the queues that are connected.
Can someone give me insight on what is going on or any details in how camel
detects a route is down? Thanks in advance.