Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Paul Szulc <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/13 14:07:08 UTC

wicket 6.0

Any plans or schedule for releasing first RC?

Re: wicket 6.0

Posted by vineet semwal <vi...@gmail.com>.
hi martin-g ,

please check my comment on it...

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Francois Meillet
> <qq...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I use 6, everything is ok but I encounter a problem with DatePicker.
>> No event when there is an update. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-4496
>
> This is a problem in 1.5.x too so it is not 6.x specific.
>

>> François
>>
>> Le 13 avr. 2012 à 14:24, Martin Grigorov a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> beta1 has been released at March 26 and so far there were 3 tickets
>>> for it. 2 of them made small API improvements.
>>> So it is either rock solid or there are not that many users of it.
>>>
>>> I think it is stable enough for RC but we wanted to receive more
>>> feedback about the changes because we'd like to avoid making API
>>> changes in the RCs.
>>> We release 1.5.x on monthly schedule and that is the plan for 6.0.x too.
>>>
>>> How many of you tried beta1 ?

>>> --
>>> Martin Grigorov
>>> jWeekend
>>> Training, Consulting, Development
>>> http://jWeekend.com

> Martin Grigorov
> jWeekend
> Training, Consulting, Development
> http://jWeekend.com

thank you,

regards,
Vineet Semwal

Re: wicket 6.0

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Re: wicket 6.0

Posted by Francois Meillet <qq...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: wicket 6.0

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Tom

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Tom Eugelink <tb...@tbee.org> wrote:

> On 2012-04-13 14:24, Martin Grigorov wrote:
>>

>> How many of you tried beta1 ?
>>

> I started off with 6, but was afraid things like wiquery would conflict in
> the usage of jquery, so I returned to safety using 1.5.5. Should that be a
> problem? Otherwise I'll upgrade back to 6.

You will need to build WiQuery yourself from its master branch
git@github.com:WiQuery/wiquery.git

The problem is that some of the WiQuery components need to be ported
to Wicket6. I'm not sure how many of them are currently broken.

Re: wicket 6.0

Posted by Tom Eugelink <tb...@tbee.org>.
I'm back on my Wicket project tomorrow, so I'll give it spin.

Dank je.

Tom

RE: wicket 6.0

Posted by Hielke Hoeve <Hi...@topicus.nl>.