Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by "Liu,Zongquan" <li...@baidu.com> on 2012/12/26 11:59:33 UTC

where should I start from if I want to customize my own hive release?

Hi all,

I am a newer to Hive development, I want to know where should I start if I want to Customize a hive with my own feature.
So, could anybody kind enough to provide me some advice?
Thanks a lot!

-zongquan

Re: where should I start from if I want to customize my own hive release?

Posted by Mark Grover <gr...@gmail.com>.
Zongquan,
The developer guide would be a good starting place:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/DeveloperGuide

Mark