Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by FRAS Eddy RD-TECH-REN <ed...@orange-ftgroup.com> on 2007/06/01 16:19:17 UTC

Use of instrumentation for sitemap components

Hi,

As described in the last comment I added on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1857, I'm using Cocoon
2.1.8 and I had to make some tricky stuff to be able to see the sitemap
components (actions, generators, etc.) as instrumentables using the
standalone instrumentation client.

Now, I'm using to access these instrumentables in my application to
publish these information through JMX.
The problem is that sitemap components are not available when I browse
the instrumentables from the main instrument-manager.
They are only available when they are listed in the state-file
(cocoon.sampledata file by default) saved by the instrument manager (or
the connector ? Or the instrumentation client ?)

Can someone help me on this problem, Carsten would be of course the most
appropriate person I think ... :-)

Thanks a lot,

Eddy

RE: Use of instrumentation for sitemap components

Posted by FRAS Eddy RD-TECH-REN <ed...@orange-ftgroup.com>.
Sorry for the spam, I re-post this question, hopping someone could help me.
I also found that I don't need to list the sitemap components in a state-file, it also works in the instrumentation.conf file referenced in the "instrumentation-config" parameter of the web.xml file.
Thanks,