Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Meyer, Christian" <Ch...@godyo.com> on 2003/10/30 12:32:48 UTC

Context including prefix

Hello,

my sitemap has some different paths and i want create links for navigate in
another path. The problem is, that i only get the ContextPath(/cocoon) from
the request, the ServletPath and the SitemapURI. I need the String for the
prefix e.g. mount/project to generate a link like

Is there any possibility without an own helper?

Regards

Christian A. Meyer
Software Development
GODYO AG
Prüssingstraße 35
D-07745 Jena

This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you
promptly by e-mail that you have done so.
Thank you.