Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/04 18:28:38 UTC

Bug in svn log -g with renamed file

We had someone point out a problem on our CollabNet forums, and now I
just ran into it too.  I think that svn log -g just fails anytime it
is run on something that has been moved in its history.  For example,
in our trunk code:

$ svn log -g --limit 25
subversion/bindings/javahl/src/org/tigris/subversion/javahl/SVNClientInterface.java
subversion/libsvn_ra_neon/util.c:720: (apr_err=160013)
svn: File not found: revision 24425, path
'/trunk/subversion/bindings/java/javahl/src/org/tigris/subversion/javahl/SVNClientInterface.java'

We moved the JavaHL folder, I am guessing around the reported revision.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/