Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jean Carlo <je...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/06 13:13:42 UTC

Re: Differing snitches in different datacenters

Hello Voytek,

In my opinion, It would be better for you to continue using
GossipingPropertyFileSnitch in AWS as well. I would do it to avoid
surprises. I've set up datacenters in AWS using GossipingPropertyFileSnitch
with zero problems.

Jean Carlo

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" Alan Kay