Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by tpounds <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/02 06:32:14 UTC

Re: Synchronization between two clustered SM instances

You could try to use JMS topics to send the message to all interested
parties.  The basic setup being each servicemix in the cluster has a special
JMS bc that listens on a named topic and passes those messages to other
service units inside your assembly.  I hope this helps :)

-Trevor