Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Istvan Toth <st...@apache.org> on 2020/09/30 16:47:43 UTC

[DISCUSS] Releasing Phoenix-thirdparty 1.0

Hi!

We have been using phoenix-thirdparty snapshots in omid for a few weeks,
and in phoenix (master) for about a week, and so far we haven't found any
issues stemming from using Phoenix-thirdparty (effectively thirdparty
Guava, the only current component).

I think that we are ready to release Phoenix-thirdparty 1.0 now.

My current plan is to cut an rc0 sometime next week, unless problems arise,
or someone voices an objection.

Looking forward to hearing your opinion and feedback.

regards
Istvan

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing Phoenix-thirdparty 1.0

Posted by "rajeshbabu@apache.org" <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me.