Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Martin Weber <m....@razorcat.com> on 2009/05/06 16:53:29 UTC

IvyDE does not set javadoc archive path properly

Hi all,

first of all, thanks for the nice feature that downloads and sets the
javadoc property of a resolved jar.

After a resolve, the path to the javadoc archive is not set properly,
when the path contains spaces. In my case, the path to the Ivy cache
contains spaces, which are replaced by '%20' in the archive path filed
on the propery page of the jar.

C:\Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen\m.weber\.ivy2\cache\org.junit\junit\javadocs\junit-4.5.zip
should be
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\...

Regards,

	Martin
--

|--------------------------------------------

Re: IvyDE does not set javadoc archive path properly

Posted by Martin Weber <m....@razorcat.com>.
Nicolas Lalevée schrieb:
> On mercredi 6 mai 2009 16:53:29 Martin Weber wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> first of all, thanks for the nice feature that downloads and sets the
>> javadoc property of a resolved jar.
>>
>> After a resolve, the path to the javadoc archive is not set properly,
>> when the path contains spaces. In my case, the path to the Ivy cache
>> contains spaces, which are replaced by '%20' in the archive path filed
>> on the propery page of the jar.
>>
>> C:\Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen\m.weber\.ivy2\cache\org.junit\junit\java
>> docs\junit-4.5.zip should be
>> C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\...
>
> And after the %20 are replaced by spaces Eclipse show properly the javadoc ?
> Would you please open a jira about it ?
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE

Done. IVYDE-179

Re: IvyDE does not set javadoc archive path properly

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
On mercredi 6 mai 2009 20:04:33 Martin Weber wrote:
> Nicolas Lalevée schrieb:
> > On mercredi 6 mai 2009 16:53:29 Martin Weber wrote:
> >> Hi all,
>
> [...]
>
> > And after the %20 are replaced by spaces Eclipse show properly the
> > javadoc ?
>
> Yes, if I manually replaced the %20, anything works fine.
>
> > Would you please open a jira about it ?
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE
>
> Hmm, there's no 'new Issue' button there. Do I need an account to add an
> issue?

yes you need one.

Nicolas

Posted by Martin Weber <m....@razorcat.com>.
Nicolas Lalevée schrieb:
> On mercredi 6 mai 2009 16:53:29 Martin Weber wrote:
>> Hi all,

[...]

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
On mercredi 6 mai 2009 16:53:29 Martin Weber wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> first of all, thanks for the nice feature that downloads and sets the
> javadoc property of a resolved jar.
>
> After a resolve, the path to the javadoc archive is not set properly,
> when the path contains spaces. In my case, the path to the Ivy cache
> contains spaces, which are replaced by '%20' in the archive path filed
> on the propery page of the jar.
>
> C:\Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen\m.weber\.ivy2\cache\org.junit\junit\java
>docs\junit-4.5.zip should be
> C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\...

And after the %20 are replaced by spaces Eclipse show properly the javadoc ?
Would you please open a jira about it ?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE

cheers,
Nicolas