Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/05/17 08:14:23 UTC

[Discuss] Once the session is expired user is not redirected back to the Login page

Hi Dakshika,

I see $subject, I can remember we discussed this issue sometime back:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid uri
'https://null:null/api/v4.1/applications/single-cartridge-app/runtime':
invalid port number
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.<init>(HttpMethodBase.java:222)
at org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.GetMethod.<init>(GetMethod.java:89)
at
org.jaggeryjs.hostobjects.xhr.XMLHttpRequestHostObject.send(XMLHttpRequestHostObject.java:464)
at
org.jaggeryjs.hostobjects.xhr.XMLHttpRequestHostObject.jsFunction_send(XMLHttpRequestHostObject.java:278)
at
at
at org.mozilla.javascript.MemberBox.invoke(MemberBox.java:126)
... 56 more
​
Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Once the session is expired user is not redirected back to the Login page

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Great work Dakshika!! Will have a look.

Thanks

Posted by Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com>.