Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/04/26 17:49:51 UTC

[OT] Poll on LinkedIn

Gents,
if you are on LinkedIn and like Syncope (well, I'd expect you
should...), don't forget to vote on this poll

http://www.linkedin.com/slink?code=3CVQRQ

I think it's a good chance to give our dear Syncope some more visibility
in the business IT.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [OT] Poll on LinkedIn

Posted by Antony Pulicken <an...@gmail.com>.
Done. :-) Now at 22 %..Need more votes...C'mmon folks...!!