Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org> on 2021/11/23 11:12:01 UTC

new IT framwork

Hi,

This PR refactors the IT framework:
https://github.com/apache/iotdb/pull/4371

It will help us test the cluster, please pay attention and review.

Thanks,
—————————————————
Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

Re: new IT framwork

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.
Thank you Junqing!
—————————————————

Junqing Wang <ir...@gmail.com> 于2021年11月30日周二 下午9:18写道:

Re: new IT framwork

Posted by Junqing Wang <ir...@gmail.com>.
Hi, IoTDBers,

Re: new IT framwork

Posted by Junqing Wang <ir...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Jialin. Your review does me a lot of favor.

Glad to see anyone's feedback.

Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org> 于2021年11月23日周二 下午8:20写道:

Re: new IT framwork

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.