Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Arvind Shyamsundar <ar...@microsoft.com.INVALID> on 2019/10/28 23:14:17 UTC

Introduction: Arvind Shyamsundar

Hello!
I'm Arvind Shyamsundar and I work at Microsoft. I'm located in Redmond, WA. Along with a few colleagues, we have been working on validating and hopefully making Microsoft Azure a great place to run Accumulo. I made my first formal contribution to Accumulo today (via. a PR for accumulo-testing) - hopefully that is the start of a long and fruitful association with this community!

Thank you!

- Arvind
GitHub: https://github.com/arvindshmicrosoft<https://github.com/arvindshmicrosoft/>

Re: Introduction: Arvind Shyamsundar

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Welcome to the Accumulo community, Arvind!

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
Welcome Arvind. I would be interested in reading about your
experiences with Accumulo on Azure.