Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sayoke Shome <sa...@techmahindra.com> on 2006/08/26 07:03:46 UTC

Browser not getting response from ofbiz server

Hi,

I am facing a strange problem. I am sending a request to the server
asynchronously using Ajax programming pattern. My intention is to generate
some html snippet in that request and then get that loaded in some part of
my web page as inner html.

For the generation of that snippet we are sending a request to controller
and then it is as usual uses controller.xml and then screens and then bsh
and ftl.(normal Ofbiz journey, as per client requirements).

Problem is, it is doing fine in the first asynchronous request. But from the
second request, browser is not getting any server response. Though from
server trace, it is evident that the request hits the server and executes
the associated java event and runs the .bsh and .ftl( It says finished
rendering screen. So I suppose that ftl is done).

It is not due to browser caching. I have sent a timestamp with the URL to
prevent browser caching.

Have any body faced such problem. If yes, how you have fixed it? If haven't
faced such condition, can you tell me in which conditions such things can
happen?

Thanks and regards,

|Sayoke Shome | Technical Associate | Techmahindra Ltd. | Bangalore | phone
- 09886412359 |

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer: