Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Mark Fortner <ph...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/16 02:13:08 UTC

Subscribe To A Tag

I was wondering if there's a way to subscribe to a tag?  In my blog I have
tags for a variety of different themes that I write about.  The audiences
for these themes are pretty different, and I'd like to make it easy for them
to be able to subscribe to the content that they're interested in.  I've
tried http://www.jroller.com/feeds/phidias/tags/biogroovy and various forms
of that URL, but it only produces a feed of my entire blog.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark Fortner

blog: http://feeds.feedburner.com/jroller/ideafactory

Re: Subscribe To A Tag

Posted by Mark Fortner <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,
Along similar lines, I'd like to create some custom pages so that the
entries with a given tag appear on the page.  For example,

http://www.jroller.com/phidias/page/informatics?tags=informatics

However, when I try that, I also get entries that have no tags, or entries
with un-related tags.

The documentation describes another approach using a velocity macro that
will give you all entries for a given category, but I don't see a similar
method that will give you all entries for a given tag.  Is there such a
method?  Or perhaps another approach I should be trying?

Regards,

Mark

Re: Subscribe To A Tag

Posted by Mark Fortner <ph...@gmail.com>.