Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Hongsheng Zhong <zh...@apache.org> on 2023/01/04 09:48:51 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Plan of ShardingSphere on Cloud 0.1.2

Hi community,

After last release, we have received a lot of feedback from users and
developers. Now we plan to release the ShardingSphere on Cloud 0.1.2
version these days, which has made a lot of optimization and improvement
for these feedback.

Please refer to this release notes[1] to confirm whether it contains the
features you expect. If I missed anything, please remind me ASAP. If there
are any suggestions, please feel free to tell us.

[1] https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere-on-cloud/issues/170

Best regards,
Hongsheng----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hongsheng Zhong (zhonghongsheng@apache.org)
Apache ShardingSphere Committer
GitHub@sandynz

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Plan of ShardingSphere on Cloud 0.1.2

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
Great, go ahead please

Sincerely,
Liang Zhang (John)