Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Gandhi, Pawan" <Ga...@pennmutual.com> on 2011/12/01 18:50:52 UTC

how to mirror a repo.

Hi All,

I am facing an issue while downloading mule artifacts from below
repository. I have not declared this repo anywhere but some how it is
coming through transitive dependencies POM configs, not sure.

http://dev.ee.mulesource.com/repository/content/repositories/ext-release

The repository is not up, so I need to mirror it using my organization
artifactory.

But not getting what to put  in <mirrorOf> tag. It should be a url or
some id. Any idea will be very useful.

Thanks

Jagjit.

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential and privileged information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy or delete the original message. Also, please be aware that if you are not the intended recipient, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or any action or reliance based on this message is prohibited by law.