Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Neumann <ne...@s-direktnet.de> on 2000/07/20 19:05:31 UTC

Entity-problem

Hi...

I need a identity-stylesheet.
But Xalan substitutes the entities by letters of the charset, but
not the "default-entities" (&amp; &lt; &gt; .......).
If Xalan would substitut all entities, then I could replace e.g. "&micro;"
by "&amp;micro;", but
that do not work because the result is "&amp;micro;" and not "&micro;".

How can I instruct Xalan to print the entities as entities and do not
process them?

Thanks
Michael

Re: SQL - stored procedures

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Erikjan Rijkers wrote:

> I noticed that using <query> with a (sybase) stored procedure, it returns a
> result set, but only of the first encountered sql statement in that stored
> procedure. Any subsequent selects are disregarded.
>
> It should really resolve all encountered queries using Statement's
> getMoreResults() method, and return those.
>
> Is this being worked on by somebody?
> If not I may look into it, because it would be quite handy for me.
>
> Didn't look the taglib behaviour yet. Maybe it is solved there?

nope, no one has ever done anything with stored procedures that return
multiple resultsets. it's your baby. shouldn't be too hard to patch the
logicsheet to iterate over multiple resultsets.

- donald

SQL - stored procedures

Posted by Erikjan Rijkers <er...@xs4all.nl>.
I noticed that using <query> with a (sybase) stored procedure, it returns a
result set, but only of the first encountered sql statement in that stored
procedure. Any subsequent selects are disregarded.

It should really resolve all encountered queries using Statement's
getMoreResults() method, and return those.

Is this being worked on by somebody?
If not I may look into it, because it would be quite handy for me.

Didn't look the taglib behaviour yet. Maybe it is solved there?

I am also interested to hear about this on the oracle front.
Is it the same?

Erikjan Rijkers