Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/12 04:51:10 UTC

PreCommit build is broken

Now lots of UTs fail because of the following errors

org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.common.InconsistentFSStateException:
Directory /tmp/hadoop/dfs/name is in an inconsistent state:
namespaceID is incompatible with others.
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.TestMultiActionMetricsFromClient.setUpBeforeClass(TestMultiActionMetricsFromClient.java:50)

java.io.IOException: Cannot lock storage /tmp/hadoop/dfs/name. The
> directory is already locked

at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.TestAsyncAccessControlAdminApi.setUpBeforeClass(TestAsyncAccessControlAdminApi.java:50)

It is strange that we still use /tmp but not a directory under the target
directory.

Need to dig more.

Re: PreCommit build is broken

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
OK the nightly build is failing too...

I think it should be a bad commit recently.

Let me dig more.

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2021年1月12日周二 下午12:51写道: