Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Prasad Sarma <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/04 23:43:13 UTC

qn about binding in document/literal message mode

Hi All,
    When I am creating wsdl from my source code , Binding is "document/literal" messaging mode ( I am not sure how to chose the mode explicitly using the code generation wizard in axis2) I could see  namespace attribute in <soap:body> element in <wsdl:binding> element
  here is the part of my wsdl.

  Can somebody tell me why "namespace" appears for soap:body element.

   I get a warning that "A document/literal binding in a description MUST NOT have the name space attribute specified on contained soap:body"
  Is there any way to avoid this besides manually deleting it?

  <wsdl:binding name="AGMWebServicesSOAP11Binding"
  type="agm:AGMWebServicesPortType">
  <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
  style="document" />
  <wsdl:operation name="retrieveOpportunityCountByPriority">
  <soap:operation
  soapAction="urn:retrieveOpportunityCountByPriority"
  style="document" />
  <wsdl:input>
  <soap:body use="literal"
  namespace="http://ws.marketlink.nationwide.com" />
  </wsdl:input>
  <wsdl:output>
  <soap:body use="literal"
  namespace="http://ws.marketlink.nationwide.com" />
  </wsdl:output>
  <wsdl:fault
  name="retrieveOpportunityCountByPriorityFault">
  <soap:body use="literal"
  namespace="http://ws.marketlink.nationwide.com" />
  </wsdl:fault>
  </wsdl:operation>

Thanks in advance,
  Prasad

Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> wrote:

Hi,

If you can give some more insights in to your problem, perhaps we can
help you a bit.

Do remember that REST and SOAP endpoints are different, by default. And
if you wanna change that in to one, or disable one, then only you need
to touch the config files. Other than that things should work fine.

- -- Chinthaka

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

Re: qn about binding in document/literal message mode

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Please file a JIRA.