Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/10/08 06:29:07 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [vote] Accept JIRA contribution HARMONY-6 : Daniel Lydick's contribution of a new JVM

This contribution was accepted by the Apache Harmony community with
unanimous support, and all documentation is complete.  This
contribution and it's contribution information has been placed in the
contrib archive (where it shall remain untouched) :

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/enhanced/
contrib_archive/2005/jira/harmony-6

I've taken the liberty of placing in

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/harmony/enhanced/trunk/
sandbox/contribs/bootjvm

so it's available in general, and work can begin.  We can rename,
move, whatever.

Thanks Daniel and all...

geir

geirm@apache.org