Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Eduardo Nunes <es...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/24 14:59:21 UTC

Security Framework that best fits to Wicket

Hi guys,

  This is another of my posts "xxxx best fits to Wicket". Now my doubt
is about security frameworks. I came from the JEE world (jboss and
glassfish) and I'm used to work with JAAS and Spring acegi (tomcat).
Now I'm taking a easy/fast to development set of frameworks, I'm using
Jetty, Google Guice, Warp-persist and Wicket. Considering this set of
frameworks I'm tending to choose JSecurity as security framework
because Acegi (spring security) uses spring internally and if I would
use spring for security I would use it to dependency injection too.

  Ok, backing to the real point... In your opinion which security
framework best fits to Wicket + Guice? What wicket "plugin" should I
use to integrate with jsecurity or spring security? Should I use the
security framework for authentication and authorization or do you
recommend to use just to authorization?

  Thing to consider:
  - At the moment I'm not using a JEE AS but it could happen in the future.

Thanks,
Eduardo S. Nunes