Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thorsten Nieser <th...@jtechnologies.org> on 2013/01/09 22:31:59 UTC

Maven3 PDF-Plugin1.2 - How to disable or change the default generated pdf footer text?

Hi together,

Hopefully anybody could give me short hint how to resolve my current
problem.
I use Maven3 and the Doxia Pdf-Plugin 1.2 to generate the documentation
bundle of the project I currently work on.

  * org.apache.maven.plugins
  * maven-pdf-plugin
  * 1.2

The project shall be released under GPL v.3 to be compatible with the
Apache Common license v.2 and so it's not really matching that the
generated documentation pdf gets the following footer text added by default:

© 2 0 1 3 , NAME . A L L  R I G H T S  R E S E R V E D.

Rights aren't really reserved by me - it's copy left. Is there any
possibility to change the content of the footer text line?

Thanks for your efforts in advance!

With best regards
Thorsten

Re: Maven3 PDF-Plugin1.2 - How to disable or change the default generated pdf footer text?

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
I haven't tested this in a while but the pdf footer should be the same
as the site footer, did you try this:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/sitedescriptor.html#Custom_footer

HTH,
-Lukas