Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Hirotaka Niisato <hi...@gmo.jp> on 2009/08/21 08:12:01 UTC

diskcache problem

Hi,

I use ibatis 2.3.4 and oscache 2.4. Executing queryForObject,
sometime return [SERIALIZABLE_NULL_OBJECT].
In this part, compare object with CacheModel.NULL_OBJECT.

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.CachingStatement.executeQueryForObject
    Object object = cacheModel.getObject(cacheKey);
    if (object == CacheModel.NULL_OBJECT){

# com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.cache.CacheModel
#   public static final Object NULL_OBJECT = new String("SERIALIZABLE_NULL_OBJECT");

I think this part update to, object.equals(CacheModel.NULL_OBJECT) .
Is this a feature or bug?

Thanks.

Nisato.