Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Le Strat <dl...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/24 18:15:12 UTC

[J2] Build - Bluesunrise Server Unavailable

Hello there,

I made the mistake of updating to Maven 1.0 and
cleaning my old repository.  So I now have to fetch
all J2 dependencies, which is quite a process...

Anyway, the Bluesunrise server, where most of our
dependencies are, seems unavailable.  Should we have a
mirror to avoid that kind of issues? Thoughts?

Regards,

David.

RE: [J2] Build - Bluesunrise Server Unavailable

Posted by Chris Delgado <ch...@chrisdelgado.com>.
Hello All,

Is there another location where I can download J2 dependencies?  I'm having
the same issue as David.  Thanks.

Attempting to download hsqldb-1.7.1.jar.
Error retrieving artifact from
[http://www.bluesunrise.com/maven//hsqldb/jars/hsqldb-1.7.1.jar]:
java.net.ConnectException: C
onnection timed out: connect