Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Ajjali <Aj...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/30 22:58:37 UTC

Roller 3.1 source code help

I need to modify roller in order to be 508 compliant.

I need help to locate the module that creates the comment form and calender.

Thanks in Advance.

Re: Roller 3.1 source code help

Posted by Denis Balazuc <de...@balazuc.net>.
Hi

 > I am not sure what does it mean by "508 compliant" ?

"508 compliance" is the common term for the "Rehabilitation Act", which
imposes to US federal agencies websites to be accessible to people with
disabilities.

You can find more here about the Rehabilitation Act here:
http://www.section508.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Content&ID=3

Cheers
Denis