Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by nck <nt...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/02 06:47:21 UTC

WSS4J deployment & access

Hi,

   You guys are doing a great job of developing WSS4J. I have need for
using WSS for web services and seen your project and the progress. I
think this is all what I need for my project. But I have few questions
for deployment of WSS4J. Probably this will help all the new people who
want to use the WSS4J project.

   I have downloaded WSS4J, but feeling confused for deploying it.
In folder: \ws-fx\wss4j\samples\org\apache\ws\axis\samples\wssec\doall
we have: server_config, server_deploy, client-config, client_deploy wsdd's
and within the sub-directory \axisSec, we have deploy.wsdd

   I did server_deploy and client_deploy in the same tomcat + axis.
I could not run the Scenario1 sample application. I think I am doing a
little wrong in my deployment or invoking applications.

   Is there any document, a STEP-BY-STEP guide, for deploying and
invoking the sample applications? I tried on the net and even scanned
the whole mailing list, but in vain. I have small experience using
deployment files in axis, so a little bit of detailed explanation with proper
commands will be REALLY helpfull. Probably this will help all the new
people who want to use WSS4J project.

Thanks a lot folks!

---nck