Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/26 03:54:22 UTC

code changes required for SWF10/11

Hello Sebastian,

can you please please give me the brief hint what are the steps to convert
lzx code to be compilable to SWF10?
What I can see the classes are almost the same except for conditional
compilation block:

    <switch>
        <when property="$as3">
            <passthrough>
                import flash.media.Camera;
                import flash.media.Microphone;
                import flash.net.SharedObject;
                import flash.media.SoundCodec;
            </passthrough>
        </when>
    </switch>

and I beleive these imports are necessary for the audio/video components
only
Can we just compile the lzx files using SWF10?

Or it is not our priority?

I better work with java code and will now finish 107 as my top priority
But then I guess the most required feature is mobile device support which
is impossible without dhtml in a long term.

What do you think?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: code changes required for SWF10/11

Posted by Raju Bitter <r....@googlemail.com>.
Just a hint, Maxim. There's a better syntax now for injecting the AS3
import statements into classes:

    <class name="googlemaps">

        <!-- AS3 import statements -->
        <passthrough when="$as3">
            import com.google.maps.Alpha;
            import com.google.maps.Color;
            import com.google.maps.LatLng;
        </passthrough>

I think that's supported starting with OpenLaszlo 4.9. And the
advantage is, that it works LZO library files as well, while <switch>
doesn't.

- Raju

Re: code changes required for SWF10/11

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian,
sorry for annoyance :( but could you please answer below letter?
Also what are our priorities after 1st release?

I have no much time I can spend on OM so I would like to do something
necessary :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax