Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by hl...@attbi.com on 2003/01/25 15:52:52 UTC

Tapestry TODO

Things have slowed down a LOT on the Tapestry front.

We have mailing lists, but not archives.  It isn't clear to me how to add them.

This is discouraging, I've been encouraging users to subscribe to the new
lists, and not having archives is a point of contention.

Tapestry isn't in BugZilla:
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

For the meantime, we are continuing to use SourceForge for bugs and RFEs.

Yes, we have other things in the works such as making the web site more
consistent with Jakarta and Maven and/or Gump integration (don't ask me, I
havent read all the docs).

Meanwhile, we aren't seeing anything else, like concrete exit criteria from
Incubator.  We're just kind of floating along here with insufficient
direction.  Ok, so I've been coding my ass off, but I do have the desire to
see Tapestry up on the main site listing and all that.

--
hlship@attbi.com

Tapestry: Java Web Components
http;//jakarta.apache.org