Posted to users@camel.apache.org by simafengyun <27...@qq.com> on 2014/10/15 05:45:23 UTC

Question about the message group

Hi All,

It seems that message group only support the jms and activemq.
But in my application  I used SEDA.
I tried to use the message group. But it doesn't work.

in.setHeader("JMSXGroupID", groupid);

Anyone can tell me how to use the message group for SEDA? Thanks

Re: Question about the message group

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
If your one thread process is no-blocked, you won’t hit the performance issue.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by simafengyun <27...@qq.com>.

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The JMSXGroupID is a property which can be exclusively used with the
Messaging Broker Apache ActiveMQ. As mentioned in the documentation, the
SEDA component uses a Blocking Queue between the producer and consumer.
Nevertheless, if there is one consumer connected to the SEDA queue, you can
use this property with the Apache Camel Aggregator Pattern (
http://camel.apache.org/aggregator2.html)  to aggregate all the messages
belonging to a groupID.

Regards,

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 5:45 AM, simafengyun <27...@qq.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> It seems that message group only support the jms and activemq.
> But in my application  I used SEDA.
> I tried to use the message group. But it doesn't work.
>
> in.setHeader("JMSXGroupID", groupid);
>

> Anyone can tell me how to use the message group for SEDA? Thanks

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat