Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/16 01:48:06 UTC

Gora 0.4 now in use over in Nutch 2.3-SNAPSHOT

Hi Folks,
Just a heads up here. Julien recently committed a pretty awesome patch from
Alparslan over in Nutch so we are officially rolling on with some further
use of the current codebase.
thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Gora 0.4 now in use over in Nutch 2.3-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Alparslan Avcı <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to you, Lewis! :)

--
Alparslan Avcı

Re: Gora 0.4 now in use over in Nutch 2.3-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Somehow I missed this email. Thanks for the good work Alparslan.

- Henry