Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Alexander Bezzubov <bz...@apache.org> on 2016/01/22 04:12:51 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin (incubating) 0.5.6-incubating (RC2)

Vote for release Apache Zeppelin 0.5.6-incubating (RC2) passed with
the following results:
4 binding "+1" votes, no "0" or "-1" votes.

IPMC binding votes were provided by:
Justin Mclean
Henry Saputra
John D. Ament
Konstantin Boudnik

Here's vote thread:
http://markmail.org/thread/y7zx3i6msiwqfqz5

Thanks to all who voted and took time verify the release!